With around 24 million FileMaker licences sold and over 2 million downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone, FileMaker is a well-established software solution and backed by Apple, a well-respected innovator in technology development.
At Decent Group we’ve got over 20 years of experience working with FileMaker, racking up many thousands of hours of experience and we are recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance.
There are a number of ways to purchase FileMaker licences – ask us for advice and will recommend would be most suitable for your needs.
We can handle your licence renewals or new licences and help you with installations, if required.
FileMaker has been a leading cross-platform application development tool since 1992 and is known for being powerful, robust and well supported. With FileMaker’s range of licensing options, we can help find the right FileMaker license for you. FileMaker is available for individuals, teams and entire business sites. Contact Decent Group for advice on buying FileMaker.
• Considering moving your existing systems to FileMaker? Visit Migrate to FileMaker.
• Looking to commission (or finish) a FileMaker system build? See FileMaker development.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
Why choose Decent Group for your FileMaker project?
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, planned migrations, straightforward upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We recommend buying FileMaker in one of the following ways:
FileMaker Licensing for Teams
FileMaker Licensing for Teams is a simple way for teams of 5 or more people to license FileMaker software for their users. FileMaker Licensing for Teams includes a FileMaker Server license and User Connections. Each user requires a User Connection. User Connections allow clients – including FileMaker Pro (for User Connections), FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect – to connect to the FileMaker Server. FileMaker Licensing for Teams includes product upgrades, to keep you up to date with the latest security and development features.
FileMaker Perpetual Licensing
Perpetual Licensing allows you to pay once and use the licensed software indefinitely, subject to the terms of the license agreement. Product upgrades and updates are included in the first year. Additional years of product upgrade and update coverage are available for purchase.
FileMaker Site Licensing
Site Licensing is a great way to provide everyone in your business access to FileMaker software. If you want to install FileMaker software across your entire site, pricing is determined by the total number of employees for your entire site. You can use FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Pro Advanced, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Server and FileMaker Go with 100 concurrent connections throughout the business. Annual subscription and perpetual licensing options are available.
FileMaker Licensing for Individuals
FileMaker Licensing for Individuals allows you to license FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced for individuals and teams of less than 5 people, with a one-time charge.
Contact us to find out what’s the right licence for you. No matter the requirement or team size, there’s a FileMaker licence for you. Contact Decent Group today on 01793 250 198 or using our contact form and talk to one of our FileMaker certified staff today to find out what licence is right for you.