Buy Claris FileMaker at the best price for you
There are a number of ways to buy Claris FileMaker licenses – ask us for advice and we will recommend what would be most suitable for your needs and the cost that FileMaker will be. We can handle buying your FileMaker license renewals or new licenses at the best price and help you with installations, if required.
With around 24 million FileMaker licenses sold and over 2 million downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone, FileMaker is a well-established software solution and backed by Apple, a well-respected innovator in technology development.
FileMaker has been a leading cross-platform application development tool since 1992 and is known for being powerful, robust and well supported. With FileMaker’s range of licensing options, we can help find the right FileMaker license for you. FileMaker is available for individuals, teams and entire business sites. Contact Decent Group for advice on buying FileMaker Pro, Pro Advanced and Server.
• Looking to commission (or finish) a FileMaker system build? See FileMaker development.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
We recommend buying FileMaker in one of the following ways:
FileMaker User Licensing
FileMaker User Licensing is a simple, cost-effective way for teams to license the entire FileMaker platform. FileMaker User Licensing is based on the number of unique users a company or organisation has that need to use the FileMaker software. Each license includes the entire FileMaker 19 platform: FileMaker Pro Advanced, FileMaker Go, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Server, and FileMaker Data API. There is a minimum initial quantity of 5 users, and new users can be added in increments of 1.
FileMaker Concurrent Connection Licensing
FileMaker Concurrent Connection Licensing offers all of the same benefits as FileMaker User Licensing, but instead of buying one license per user you simply purchase the number of licenses equal to the maximum number of clients that will simultaneously access the FileMaker Server at any given time. In practice, this means that if you have 100 users, but only 20 will ever access FileMaker at any given time, you only pay for 20 concurrent connection licenses.
FileMaker Perpetual Licensing
Perpetual Licensing allows you to pay once and use the licensed software indefinitely, subject to the terms of the license agreement. Product upgrades and updates are included in the first year. Additional years of product upgrade and update coverage are available for purchase.
FileMaker Site Licensing
Site Licensing is a great way to provide everyone in your business access to FileMaker software. If you want to install FileMaker software across your entire site, pricing is determined by the total number of employees for your entire site. You can use FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Pro Advanced, FileMaker WebDirect, FileMaker Server and FileMaker Go with 100 concurrent connections throughout the business. Annual subscription and perpetual licensing options are available.
FileMaker Licensing for Individuals
FileMaker Licensing for Individuals allows you to licence FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced for individuals and teams of less than 5 people, with a one-time charge.
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, FileMaker migrations, FileMaker upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
No matter the requirement or team size, there’s a FileMaker license for you. Contact Decent Group today on 01793 250 198 or using our contact form and talk to one of our FileMaker certified staff today to buy FileMaker at the best price for you.