Creating your ideal FileMaker system
You may come to us after spending a couple of years trying to get FileMaker up and running and now need expert help getting it to the point where it does everything you want it to – or may want to upgrade to a new system with all the capabilities and possibilities that FileMaker offers.
At Decent Group we can work with you on a large or small project, to develop or enhance your existing FileMaker Pro, Go or WebDirect system.
Our developers can also support you if the employee who worked on the system has left or become too busy, or your corporate IT department has inherited a FileMaker system but doesn’t have the capacity (or perhaps the specific skills) to ensure it’s stable, or develop it. Our FileMaker expertise spans stock control management, CRM, ERP, MRP, order processing, email management, forecasting, reporting and much more.
• Considering moving your existing systems to FileMaker? Visit Migrate to FileMaker.
• Looking to commission (or finish) a FileMaker system build? See FileMaker development.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
Why choose Decent Group for your FileMaker project?
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, planned migrations, straightforward upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
New FileMaker implementation
At Decent Group we can also help if you’re not yet using FileMaker – you may be seeking a system where you could bring all your processes together into one place, introduce mobile capability through a bespoke app, or feel your system isn’t capable of being upgraded to meet your current and projected requirements.
Custom FileMaker CRM, MRP or apps
If you have a complex project and need fast turnaround time, contact us today, for a custom new build or even training and mentoring in FileMaker. If you’re coming to FileMaker from another system such as Access, Excel or SQL, please see our Migrate to FileMaker page.
Our focus is on looking after you and your business and creating a system that’s bespoke to you. In fact, that’s our specialism. Each of our clients has unique needs and challenges and our mission is to create a process and system that makes their operation more efficient, whether that’s a FileMaker CRM or FileMaker MRP or other custom build.
If you are carrying out processes such as stock takes using paper or Excel documents, or have engineers or salespeople in the field then you could well benefit from a FileMaker app which includes inventory and invoicing. We’ll build your FileMaker system to meet your exact needs.
Bespoke FileMaker tablet and smartphone apps
FileMaker is excellent as a desktop application, whether Windows or Mac. It is also a superb system to build mobile apps.
As a FileMaker app provider, we are experienced in building mobile apps using WebDirect as well as the FileMaker PHP API which will ensure that your FileMaker system shows correctly on PC, Apple or Android mobile devices and that your FileMaker applications integrate with your other systems and processes. As an Apple subsidiary you’d expect the FileMaker iOS apps for iPad and iPhone to be best in class and our developers can create mobile custom apps matched exactly to your business needs.
Your field workers may have a long list of variables they need to measure, check, write notes against or attach photographs as evidence – with a custom development we can ensure that all those are captured without resorting to fiddly additional forms or appendices, direct from a FileMaker mobile app.
To discuss how we could harness the power of FileMaker to improve your business, contact us today on 01793 250 198 or using our contact form