Below you’ll find all the software and hardware requirements to run Claris FileMaker Pro 19 and Claris FileMaker Server 19. Need additional help with FileMaker technical specifications? Contact us now
Desktop operating system requirements
|Windows 10 Pro Edition||64-bit|
|Windows 10 Enterprise Edition||64-bit|
|Windows 8.1 Standard Edition||64-bit|
|Windows 8.1 Pro Edition||64-bit|
|macOS Mojave 10.14|
|macOS Catalina 10.15|
Supported web browsers
|Desktop browsers||Mobile browsers|
|Safari 13.x minimum||Mobile Safari on iOS 13.x minimum|
|Chrome 80 minimum||Chrome 80 minimum on Android 7.x minimum|
|Microsoft Edge 44|
|New Microsoft Edge 80|
Desktop hardware requirements
|Windows||RAM: 1GB (64-bit only)||RAM: 2GB or more (64-bit only)|
|Mac||RAM: 2GB||RAM: 4GB or more|
Windows Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp are also supported: please contact us for information.
|iPad||iPad OS 13.2 minimum
When run on these devices:
10.2 iPad (7th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air 2
|iPhone||iOS 13.2 minimum
When run on these devices:
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
|Android||Memory 3GB RAM minimum. CPU: 2.1GHz quad-core processor minimum. Screen size: 5″ minimum|
Server hardware requirements
|On premises||CPU: Dual-core, RAM: 8GB or more, Harddrive: 500 GB or more, dependent on file size, with a minimum of 20% of free drive space. Solid State Drives (SSD) recommended.|
|Cloud||We offer both private and cloud hosting: please contact us for information|
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, FileMaker migrations, FileMaker upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.