Below you’ll find all the software and hardware requirements to run FileMaker Pro Advanced 17 and FileMaker Server 17. Need additional help with FileMaker technical specifications? Contact us now
Desktop operating system requirements
|Windows 10 Pro Edition||32bit and 64bit|
|Windows 10 Enterprise Edition||Fall Creators update|
|Windows 8.1 Standard Edition||System updates 2919355 and 2999226|
|Windows 8.1 Pro Edition||System updates 2919355 and 2999226|
|Windows 7 SP1 Professional Edition||System update 2999226|
|Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate Edition||System update 2999226|
|macOS High Sierra||All versions|
|macOS Sierra||All versions|
Desktop hardware requirements
|Windows||CPU: 1Ghz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
|CPU: 1GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor|
|Mac||RAM: 2GB||RAM: 4GB or more|
Windows Remote Desktop Services and Citrix XenApp are also supported: please contact us for information.
|iPad Pro (12.9 inch and 10.5 inch), iPad 9.7 inch, iPad Mini 4||IOS 10.2 or later|
|iPhone X, 8 Plus, iPhone 8, 7 Plus, iPhone 7||iOS 10.2 or later|
|Window tablet||See desktop operating system requirements above|
Server hardware requirements
|On premises||Dual-core CPU, 8GB RAM, 80GB disk space|
|Cloud||We offer both private and cloud hosting: please contact us for information|
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, FileMaker migrations, FileMaker upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.