Upgrading your FileMaker system
We can provide FileMaker upgrades for your existing FileMaker database system to help you take advantage of the latest version. Whatever existing version of FileMaker you are using, Decent Group can upgrade you to a more recent version and help you to take advantage of the most exciting features of the powerful FileMaker Platform.
Get your business working anywhere with FileMaker 16 and WebDirect
The most exciting feature of the new FileMaker 16 platform is the improved WebDirect which makes any FileMaker software available in a web browser, with up to 500 users! We can help you take advantage of FileMaker 16 and all the benefits of using this powerful software.
You may sense that your FileMaker system needs an upgrade – perhaps you can no longer add users or can’t access the features you want.
• Considering moving your existing systems to FileMaker? Visit Migrate to FileMaker.
• Looking to commission (or finish) a FileMaker system build? See FileMaker development.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
Why choose Decent Group for your FileMaker project?
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, planned migrations, straightforward upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
What do you need to do?
If you’re licenced to use FileMaker 14 or 15, you may be eligible to start using FileMaker 16 straight away at no cost and we can offer you support or help you migrate to FileMaker 16.
FileMaker 12, 13 and 14v3 (or lower) these versions are no longer supported and we can convert your databases and move you across to FileMaker 16. As Certified FileMaker developers (and the best in Europe – according to FileMaker themselves) we can carry out the conversion for you.
If you’re not using FileMaker at all yet, you’re missing out on the benefits of one of the easiest, most forward-thinking business software platforms there is! Have a read of our tales of amazing ROI. Then contact us if you would like to ask about moving your business systems to a bespoke, perfectly-fitting solution on desktop, tablet and phone.
We can integrate with existing software or update your whole business process. Our software is designed to work on Windows or Mac and on any iOS mobile device, with hosting options on-site or in the cloud. Contact us today for free, independent advice.
FileMaker System Condition Report
Taking a System Condition Report alongside your upgrade will give you an expert opinion on how this essential part of your business is performing now and will perform in the future. Our System Condition Reports provide you with insight into issueswhich could become problematic, what upgrades or work may be required in the next 3 or 5 years and where improvements could help create efficiencies or reduce duplication.
Migrating to FileMaker
If you’re coming to FileMaker from another system such as Access, Excel, or SQL, please visit our Migrate to FileMaker page.
Upgrading from Bento to FileMaker
You may be running a FileMaker Bento database (discontinued in 2013) – our FileMaker experts have made many successful migrations from Bento to the latest version of FileMaker, as well as moving clients from FileMaker 2 or converting FileMaker 3 to FileMaker 16.
Ask us about FileMaker upgrades
To find out how we could help you upgrade your systems and become more efficient, contact us today on 01793 250 198 or using our contact form