The Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Bath has introduced a patient data collection questionnaire solution, using iPads, developed by Decent Group. Read the full NHS patient questionnaire story here.
Key facts about the new questionnaire:
- Saves several hours a week of nurses’ and doctors’ time
- Automatically scores patients results
- Shows results over time, allowing for comparison
- Allows more time to be spent with patients
- Integrates with hospital’s Patient Administration System
- Exceeds data security and privacy standards
- Replaces paper-based questionnaires
- Provides patient care outcome data for healthcare commissioners
- Bespoke solution, tailored exactly as required
Dr Raj Sengupta, Consultant Rheumatologist, says: “by using the data collected we can significantly affect patient care and monitor improvements over the long term.” He continues: “We’ve received positive feedback from patients, nurses and clinicians.” Read more here.