Get your business working anywhere with FileMaker 13 and all-new WebDirect
The most exciting feature of the new FileMaker 13 platform is WebDirect which makes any FileMaker software available in a web browser. The smooth, feature-rich experience of FileMaker Pro on the desktop, and FileMaker Go on iPad and iPhone, has now come to the web.
You can now access your FileMaker software on any PC, Mac, tablet or phone. Crucially, it’s easier and quicker than ever to develop, saving time and money.
Let clients, subcontractors and key partners into your world
WebDirect users don’t need to install any special software, so why not allow…
- your customers to review their orders and invoices online?
- your subcontractors to accept orders from you, and keep you up-to-date with delivery information?
- your potential customers to view your availability or stock lists?
- your previous customers to fill in satisfaction surveys?
- your staff and subcontractors to fill in timesheets online?
WebDirect offers huge potential to automate your interactions with others. Manual tasks need be manual no longer!
What do you need to do?
Whatever version of FileMaker you’re using, or if you haven’t yet brought the benefits of FileMaker into your business, Decent Group can help you to benefit from WebDirect and the other new features of FileMaker 13.