Claris FileMaker migration
With around 24 million Claris FileMaker licenses sold and over 2 million downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone, FileMaker is a well-established, inexpensive software solution and backed by Apple, a well-respected innovator in technology development.
Claris FileMaker has a well-deserved reputation as a platform that’s scalable, flexible, reliable and offers good ROI. At Decent Group our team are FileMaker certified and we’ve been working with FileMaker for over 20 years on migrations and new builds.
Migrate to FileMaker now
If you’re looking for help to migrate to FileMaker or you’re thinking of switching to FileMaker, you’ve come to the right place. FileMaker is flexible and reliable and suitable for any types of businesses.
We work with clients from a wide range of sectors including manufacturers, architects, engineers, design agencies and service businesses of all kinds. Many Decent Group clients come to us when their existing systems have reached the end of their lifecycle, are no longer supported, don’t offer and remote working, or simply don’t offer the efficiency and effectiveness that a well-designed and properly implemented FileMaker system can bring.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
FileMaker mobile apps
Your existing platform may not offer mobile apps – so your field workers may be struggling with wet paperwork, wind, dirt or even be struggling with holding a pen and paper out on a job in unfavourable conditions or in tight quarters.
Being able to use devices offline is essential when working in environments where internet or other wireless access is patchy or unavailable. FileMaker sync enables you to work offline and sync back when there’s a connection available.
We can incorporate signature capture too, for on-site sign-off.
Migration, upgrades, integration and training
If you’re grappling with a system that’s no longer supported, whose functionality is holding you back, isn’t compatible with complementary software or is unreliable, this is a sign you need a new platform.
If you’re not ready to replace your existing systems entirely, then there’s a good chance we can integrate FileMaker with them.
You may also be facing space constraints – FileMaker is scalable from 2 users to 502.
Are you wondering about FileMaker and MySql? We can migrate your Access, Excel, Bento or SQL database to FileMaker, to work on Windows, Mac, iOS or Android mobile devices.
Considering FileMaker alternatives? At Decent Group we’re commercially independent of Claris FileMaker and we can work in other platforms as well but we always use Claris FileMaker and here’s why https://www.decentgroup.co.uk/technology/
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, FileMaker migrations, FileMaker upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.