Although skilled in a variety of development methods and technologies too wide to list here, we almost always use the FileMaker Platform as our main business software development tool. FileMaker is a leading cross-platform application development tool since 1992, and we find it second to none for flexibility, performance, reliability and ease of use. FileMaker is a far superior Microsoft Access and Excel alternative and can create very easy-to-use interfaces.
- it is considerably cheaper to licence and deploy than equivalent Microsoft technologies
- being a commercial product it is more robustly designed and tested than open-source software
- it is very well supported and long established in the market
- it wins hands down for speed of development (we can often complete projects in a few weeks that would take our non-FileMaker competitors several months, hence our competitive prices)
- it is a much more powerful alternative to Microsoft Access or Excel
We are completely commercially independent of FileMaker, although we are Platinum members of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We are among the first developers in the UK to become certified in each new version of FileMaker, and have held certifications since 2009.
Our business database software works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and the web and can be integrated into any other software, such as Sage, Xero, Oracle, Zoho, Quickbooks systems. We take all the screenshots on Apple devices because they look so lovely.