Thank you for your interest but this event is now closed to buying tickets. If you are interested in coming to another of our FileMaker Custom App events in the future, please either telephone us on: 01793 250 198 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Decent Group, FileMaker Platinum developers and trainers, in London, on Tuesday 4 July 2017 for an event to help newcomers get up to speed with the FileMaker Platform. Book now.
The Custom Apps Experience
Join us to start learning about the FileMaker Platform and what it can do for you and your business. Tailored to those that are new to FileMaker, you’ll start the event with nothing and end it with a functional FileMaker custom app.
Stockley Park, LONDON, UB11 1AD (Just a few minutes from the M25/M4, with free parking available. There are also tube and rail connections close by).
When: 4th July 2017
Time: Registration from 12:30 BST
Seminar: 13:00 – 17:00 BST
Cost: £60.00 +VAT. Booking Essential.
Need someone to talk FileMaker with?
Book a complimentary one-on-one session with a FileMaker expert during the afternoon. Simply call 01793 250 198 after ordering, to book an appointment. Subject to availability.
What you’ll learn
Working through these sessions, you’ll discover how to create a multi-user custom app from scratch, in a mix of hands-on computer sessions and expert presentations:
12:30-13:00 – Registration, networking with refreshments
13:00-13:15 – Introduction to the FileMaker Platform
13:30-14:00 – Talk (with Q&A): How to Plan a Successful Business System Implementation
14:00-14:45 – Make a custom app hands-on session 1
14:45-15:00 – Break with refreshments
15:00-16:00 – Make a custom app hands-on session 2
16:00-16:15 – Wrap up, Q&As
16:15-17:00 – One-on-one clinics and networking.
Is this event right for me?
To attend the event you should have basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets, but you do not need any database or FileMaker knowledge or skills.
How do I get there?
Stockley Park has great transport connections. It is just a few minutes from the M25/M4 junction with free parking available. There are also tube and rail connections close by. See here for further details.
Should I bring my computer?
For the sessions that need a computer, we’ve got it covered but please bring along your iPad if you have one, to see how your custom app will look.
Please note, there will be very limited power available for laptops and other devices.
Terms & Conditions for Decent Group Custom Apps Experience:
- Tickets for the Experience can only be purchased from the Eventbrite web page and are transferable upon written request by the original registrant prior to the Experience.
- Tickets are non refundable unless under circumstances as given in point 8 in these Terms and Conditions.
- The ticket price covers the afternoon seminar as described in the promotion, and light refreshments. Laptops will be provided. Course notes will be emailed to each participant. No lunch and no other equipment will be provided.
- Ticket prices are in local currency and are £72.00 (£60.00 +VAT).
- Event registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Decent Group reserves the right to alter announced content, speakers, schedule, attendee materials, and all other elements without notice or obligation.
- Decent Group reserves the right to cancel the seminar with up to 48 hours notice before the Experience, with the sole obligation to refund paid registration fees.
- Decent Group reserves the right to reschedule the Experience in the event of circumstances forcing such rescheduling being beyond our control. In such case, registrants will be eligible for either a full refund or be able to register for an Experience on an alternative scheduled date.
- Decent Group reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone without reason.
- The use of audio or video recording devices or cameras by attendees is prohibited in all Event sessions.
- This offering is void wherever prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.