Join Decent Group, FileMaker Platinum developers and trainers, in London, on Wednesday 28 March 2018 for an event to help newcomers get learn how to build custom apps using the FileMaker Platform. Book now.
FileMaker Custom App Academy Live
New to FileMaker? Learn the fundamentals of the FileMaker Platform and what it can do for you and your business. This hands-on event builds upon core concepts introduced in FileMaker’s Custom App Academy. You’ll start the event with nothing and end it with a functional FileMaker custom app.
Stockley Park East, Uxbridge, LONDON, UB11 1AD (Just a few minutes from the M25/M4, with free parking available. There are also tube and rail connections close by).
When: 28th March 2018
Time: Registration from 12:30
Seminar: 13:00 – 17:00
Cost: £60.00 +VAT. Booking Essential.
What you’ll learn
Discover how to create custom apps in a mix of hands-on computer sessions and expert presentations:
12:30-13:00 – Registration, networking with refreshments
13:00-13:15 – Introduction to the FileMaker Platform
13:30-14:00 – How to Plan a Successful Business App Implementation
14:00-14:45 – Build a Custom App hands-on session 1
14:45-15:00 – Break with refreshments
15:00-16:00 – Build a Custom App hands-on session 2
16:00-16:15 – Wrap up, Q&As
16:15-17:00 – One-on-one clinics and networking.
Is this event right for me?
To attend the event you should have basic computer skills including word processing and spreadsheets, but you do not need any database or FileMaker knowledge or skills.
How do I get there?
Stockley Park has great transport connections. It is just a few minutes from the M25/M4 junction with free parking available. There are also tube and rail connections close by. See here for further details.
Should I bring my computer?
For the sessions that need a computer, we’ve got it covered but please bring along your iPad if you have one, to see how your custom app will look.
Please note, there will be very limited power available for laptops and other devices.
Terms & Conditions for Decent Group Custom App Academy Live:
- Tickets for the Event can only be purchased from the Eventbrite web page and are transferable upon written request by the original registrant prior to the Event.
- Tickets are non refundable unless under circumstances as given in point 8 in these Terms and Conditions.
- The ticket price covers the afternoon seminar as described in the promotion, and light refreshments. Laptops will be provided. Course notes will be emailed to each participant. No lunch and no other equipment will be provided.
- Ticket prices are in local currency and are £72.00 (£60.00 +VAT).
- Event registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Decent Group reserves the right to alter announced content, speakers, schedule, attendee materials, and all other elements without notice or obligation.
- Decent Group reserves the right to cancel the seminar with up to 48 hours notice before the Experience, with the sole obligation to refund paid registration fees.
- Decent Group reserves the right to reschedule the Event in the event of circumstances forcing such rescheduling being beyond our control. In such case, registrants will be eligible for either a full refund or be able to register for an Event on an alternative scheduled date.
- Decent Group reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone without reason.
- The use of audio or video recording devices or cameras by attendees is prohibited in all Event sessions.
- This offering is void wherever prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.