The business analysis workshop is a service available from Decent Group, helping you get the best out of your business. To conduct a business analysis workshop we would typically allow two days on site to:
- understand and document the processes that the software needs to support
- identify opportunities to automate and simplify processes
- consider cost-benefit of each such opportunity and whether to include it in the scope of the development
- prioritise the opportunities included in the scope
- consider the impact of change introduced by the development and arrive at an implementation plan that will
- be split in to clear, low-risk stages
- deliver a business benefit at each stage
- allow a gap of any length of time to be left between stages, should the customer require
The benefits are huge – a professional and completely impartial, rigorous business analysis, highlighting ways your business can be improved, offered at our usual competitive price. Every client has been delighted at how their minds are clarified with ideas about how they can grow and improve their company.
As always, here at Decent Group, we do not recommend any business system if there isn’t a business case and significant business benefits for it.