Expert FileMaker training, ad hoc or ongoing
Whether you’re highly proficient in FileMaker but have run out of time to work on it or need a couple of hours or a day of help to get your project finalised and up and running, we can help.
At Decent Group we work with clients across the UK, from our bases in Swindon, Cambridge, Leicester, Croydon and Halifax.
FileMaker training and tuition
We can give you tuition, help you with some of the highly technical or complex aspects of FileMaker, or take you from an early stage of knowledge to improve your expertise, over the telephone, online with screen-sharing, or in-person.
Our FileMaker certified experts can pass on their knowledge from their years of FileMaker work and wide variety of projects to bring their practical advice and skills to the specific problem you’re trying to solve. We can help you to achieve in a day things which might take you many times that on your own.
• Considering moving your existing systems to FileMaker? Visit Migrate to FileMaker.
• Looking to commission (or finish) a FileMaker system build? See FileMaker development.
• Want one-off or ongoing support of your FileMaker solution? Look at our FileMaker support.
• Like some training or mentoring on FileMaker? Find out what we offer FileMaker training.
• Need to join FileMaker with other systems? See FileMaker integration.
• Seeking advice on services, hosting or cloud? Look at FileMaker hosting.
• Upgrading from an older FileMaker version? Visit FileMaker upgrades.
• Buying or renewing your FileMaker platform licence? Look at Buy FileMaker.
Why choose Decent Group for your FileMaker project?
• Experience: our experts are an authority on FileMaker, working with the platform for over 20 years
• Trusted partner: we are commercially independent from FileMaker and will give you sound advice and a solid project plan so you can evaluate the investment, timeline and efficiency savings of your FileMaker project
• Future-proofing: we evaluate your needs to devise a FileMaker system which will serve you well for years to come
• Projects large and small: our developers have many thousands of hours of FileMaker experience working on complex new projects, planned migrations, straightforward upgrades, as well as training and mentoring clients
• Speed of work: our expertise means we complete FileMaker projects quickly and to the highest standards
• FileMaker status: we’ve been recognised as one of the elite Platinum companies in the FileMaker Business Alliance
• UK and beyond: we’ve gained the accolade of FileMaker Partner of the Year across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We can look at what you’ve done, how you’ve developed your system, work with you to problem solve and book you in to benefit from our system expertise on an ongoing or project basis.
Our training and mentoring is designed to your exact needs and with your business goals in mind. We will set out a plan of what you want to achieve then we can meet weekly, monthly or ad hoc, either in person (at your office or our Swindon office), or over the phone using screen-sharing software.
FileMaker Custom App events
We run regular FileMaker Custom App Academy Live events where you can find out more about building custom apps using the FileMaker platform, meet our FileMaker trainers and FileMaker developers and get up-to-date on how FileMaker could transform your business.
To plan a FileMaker training or mentoring programme that’s right for you, contact us today on 01793 250 198 or using our contact form.